Monday, December 10, 2012

A celebration for Daphne

Daphne,
As you begin a new adventure, I'd like to share this tablescape I designed with you in mind....







This is a vintage Simtex fishing village cloth I've decorated with vintage Gray and Forest Fiesta, Bakelite fish napkin rings and Jamestown goblets.  You might also notice some special HLCCA goblets from the last Pittsburgh conference!

Daphne you are loved and you are an inspiration to all of us in so many ways.

Please stop by to visit with Elaine  and Candy to see how they are celebrating Daphne today

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Rebecca! Your table is wonderful with a great combo of colors. I love this tablecloth in this colorway. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that flatware w/the medium green makes me wish i could do backflips! So for now, I'll just do a happy Snoopy dance instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rebecca! This table was so worth the wait! I love the fishing village in soothing greens. It sends very nice vibes indeed for my new adventure!

    ReplyDelete