Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Abbey and Donnie

Today I am celebrating Abbey and Donnie who are starting their new life together with a magical ceremony at Disney World!  


I am joining Abbey's mom, Becky at Random Musings of a Deco Lady, along with our fellow tablescape divas, Candy at The Little Round Table, Daphne at TableTop Time and Elaine at Dishing with CaraFaye to send out best wishes for a blissful marriage!  I'm also joining my first Between Naps on the Porch event.



My part of the celebration begins with a fabulously fitting Florida tablecloth.  I'm using vintage ivory dinner plates mixed with contemporary fiesta in Ivory, Shamrock and Rose.  And of course, no Florida wedding scape would be complete without a few flamingos!





Abbey and Donnie - may you have joy and happiness all the days of your marriage.  Remember to cherish and nurture each other every day.

Congratulations to the proud parents, Becky and Mike!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, R.... you do such pretty tables!!! I love the color combo, and the Florida cloth and flamingos are so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors Rebecca! So very appropriate for a Florida wedding!

    Great flamingos too. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, what a fun Florida wedding table you have set. I love it and can't wait to show the happy couple. Flamingos are too cool, girl!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca! I love your tropical wedding wishes. I can see this table as a perfect breakfast setting for their first day as a married couple! The azaleas really bring it all togther!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful! I've loved all the wedding tribute tables. You have my favorite color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your link to Tablescape Thurday looks great, R!

    ReplyDelete