Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Mexi-scape

While I have yet to find a tablecloth does not go well with my vintage or contemporary Fiesta, nothing seems more authentic than using a mexican themed cloth to take it up a notch.  I'm joining Candy from The Little Round Table and other fiesta collectors with their Mexi-scapes today.

Since I'm still enjoying the Wedding Scape on my table, I'll be sharing a few previous mexican themed tables I've set in the past:

This is a Wilendur Manjares tablecloth in the red colorway with my grandmother's/mom's vintage yellow and light green Fiesta, perfectly accompanied by the southern Arizona sunshine:

Photobucket 

This is another Wilendure tablecloth, called Sarape, on my friend's table in Long Beach:

Photobucket

A little closer look:
Photobucket 

And finally, one of my earlier 'scapes.  An interesting combo of Contemporary Light Yellow and Turquoise Fiesta on this fun figural cloth:

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all your tablecloths...i have begun a collection myself. I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw the red goblets in the top pic...where did you find those!! my bff and i have been hunting those very ones!!! donna tullis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! I think they are Viking? I found them years ago on ebay for my mom. Hope you'll stop by and visit again

    ReplyDelete